Join our team
Join a small but growing agency that puts the needs of our team and clients first.
Why work at 10 Degrees?
Founded in 2009, we’re no new-kid-on-the-block. We’ve spent over a decade crafting our art and understanding who we want to be, the type of clients we want to work with, the type of work we want to do, the type of teammates we’d like to join us on the journey and the type of employer we want to be.
We are a small agency with a big heart, who put a big emphasis on an open, honest and transparent approach to business and prioritising the wellbeing of our team members.
We are a team of skilful professionals who take pride in developing solutions to problems that address business needs and who care about the world we live in. We enjoy working collaboratively and providing quality client-focussed service, using the best skills from across the team to meet business needs.
During 2023 we intend to double the team size. We have ambitious plans with a clear strategy and we’re looking for new team members to help realise those plans and join the journey with us.
Hybrid working environment
10 Degrees offers a relaxed, but professional, friendly working environment.
We believe that a hybrid approach offers the best of both worlds and that time together in the office is valuable for team bonding and the nuances of effective communication. Currently, we kick off our week together in our Wokingham office every Monday, then it’s flexible working the rest of the week. Team members are typically in the office 2 days per week, but it varies by individual.
We would welcome applications from UK-based remote workers who are willing and able to commute to our office monthly and want to be part of a strong working culture.
Our company values represent the heart of our business and define our culture. They help STEER the way we behave with each other and to our clients.
We are great at what we do and value the varied skillsets of all of our team members. Our value as a team is greater than the sum of our individual skillsets.
We are open and honest in all that we say and do and communicate clearly internally and externally. There is no hidden agenda. What we say is what you will see.
We consider others in how we act and speak – their viewpoints, approaches, situation and needs. We are first and foremost kind and always act with an intention of kindness.
We care about the world we live in and strive to contribute; to our community, to the fight against climate change, and to behave in an environmentally conscious way.
We do what we say we will when we say we will. We deliver on time and to budget. We each own that delivery and communicate and collaborate if necessary to complete it.
Our team calendar
Social and strategy time is important to us at 10 Degrees. We get away from our desks every quarter, to have fun and the ‘big picture’ conversations. As well as ad-hoc after work drinks, lunches and office doughnuts.
March: Our birthday
July: Family day
October: The retreat
You have a passion for delivering creative solutions that solve business problems and address business needs. You enjoy being part of a tech-driven team who share knowledge and expertise to deliver excellence.
You’re a team player with integrity and you want to be part of, and contribute to, a fun and positive working culture. You enjoy working at a company with ambitious growth plans and you want to be a key part of the decision making that enables that growth. In fact, you’re excited by the opportunity to be part of making that change happen and seeing the evolution.
Being part of an organisation that values ethical decision-making and giving back to our community is important to you. If that’s true, then working with us could be a good career move.
We believe our team is our most valuable asset and our generous benefits package reflects that.
- Flexible working, with a standard 37.5 hour week
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working environment
- Enhanced parental pay and leave policy
- Eligibility for our bonus scheme based on company performance, twice a year
- Enhanced employer pension contributions, up to 6%
- Perks at work access for discounted memberships, shopping and special offers
Well-being and lifestyle
- Private health care, flexed for individual or family level cover
- Employee Assistance Programme for access to online and telephone support
- A relaxed, but professional, friendly working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric vehicle leasing scheme through Octopus
Talent recognition and attraction
- Monthly, peer nominated, team recognition awards with a gift voucher (and, more importantly, a mini lego figure!)
- Anniversaries are celebrated with an experience voucher and a donation to a charity of your choice. The value of both increases each year
- Talent attraction reward scheme, earn £1,000 for any new team member that joins the team as a result of your referral
- Participation in various charity initiatives. In Sept 2023 the team will be undertaking the Thames Path Ultra Challenge – there is still time to join in!
- Encouragement to take part in open source activities to give back to our development community.
- Non hierarchical team structure empowering individuals and ‘squads’ to drive business decision making.
- Take control of your own personal development plan and training, through our accountability partner program
Our current opportunities
Our current career opportunities are listed below.
All roles must be able to commute to our office in Wokingham and all applicants should be eligible to work in the UK.
We are looking to double our team size during 2023. The above roles are being actively recruited for at this time. In addition to those, we will soon be actively recruiting the following roles:
UX / UI Designer
Finance Manager (PT)
Mid weight developer
Talent & Culture Manager (PT)
If you think one of those roles is right for you, don’t hold back, get in touch today.
Our recruitment process
We don’t hang around when it comes to securing the right talent to join our team. But it’s important to ensure the process is thorough enough to make sure it’s the right match, for everyone’s sake.
We’ve boiled it down to a simple four stage process:
Don’t see the role for you?
We are always on the lookout for like minded individuals to join our growing team. If you’ve got the talent to help our mission and you share our values, please get in touch.
We have an open application policy regardless of whether we have any vacancies. Get in touch and tell us why you would like to work at 10 Degrees.
We do not wish to be approached by recruitment agencies at this time. Yes, even you, I know you think you’re different from all the others, but no. Yes, we really mean it. Thanks.