Recruitment solutions by 10 Degrees
We create branded and hosted job boards and career websites to match your enterprise talent acquisition requirements. Designed and developed around your existing Applicant Tracking System (or we can develop an ATS for you), you’ll improve your vacancy visibility with improved search optimisation and performance tracking.
Make an enquiry to see how we can help you, and how top UK and international brands have benefitted from our custom WordPress solutions.
Recruitment success with WordPress
For over a decade, we’ve provided expert and quality website solutions. We design, develop job board functionality, email alerts and integrate ATS systems with data-feeds to Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Google for Jobs.
Our specialist team will help you improve your employer branding, to attract and convert the best candidates and streamline your careers systems, processes and analytics.
Our work for John Lewis & Partners, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Holidays and Games Workshop is in partnership with Enhance Media.
10 Degrees took the time to understand our objectives and audience. They delivered our requirements within a very swift timeframe: a tailored recruitment platform, interactive career pathway map, blog and payment portal.
Custom job boards
- Publish branded and easily-editable vacancies with video and image content.
- Develop content for the application process, company benefits and career progression opportunities.
- Provide candidates with branded job alerts.
- Integration with ATSs such as Lumesse, WCN/Oleeo, Workable and Workday.
- An automated synchronisation of vacancies from your ATS.
- A link back to your ATS’s application form.
- Set KPIs and track performance with Analytics from Adobe, Google etc.
Custom ATS development
- Enhance vacancy publishing workflows.
- Search and filter applicants based on keywords and skills.
- Rank applicants based on vacancy description matching.
- Create a searchable talent pool for all CVs.
- Collaboration tools for application management.
- Google for Jobs
- Google Realtime Indexing API
Within StepStone, 10 Degrees has become a byword for quality code and WordPress best practices. I’m in no doubt that we would not have been able to achieve the scale and quality of WordPress developments without Jonny and his team’s willingness to engage with our product requirements and enterprise technical restraints. We expect to work with 10 Degrees many times more in the future.