Why work at 10 Degrees?
Our business is producing digital solutions. We all love solving problems, whatever our role. We are driven by our shared values in everything we say and do (Skilful, Transparent, Empathetic, Ethical, Reliable). We work together – everything we achieve results from the combined contributions of our team – to provide a quality client-focussed service.
We are a technical development agency – we won’t compromise technical performance for aesthetics. Our five core production principles underpin the way we approach all our work: accessibility and inclusivity; low carbon impact; best practice coding; performance and security.
We are a small agency with a big heart and put an emphasis on an open, honest and transparent approach to business and prioritise the wellbeing of our team members.
This year we are looking to scale the business and double the team size. We’re looking for the right new team members to help us achieve that, who want to be an active part of helping make that happen.
About the role
We are looking for a Client Partner to join our team at 10 Degrees, a technical development agency that provides digital solutions (websites and web apps built with WordPress and Laravel). As our Client Partner, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients, establishing trust and ensuring client satisfaction. You will act as a liaison between clients and our team to ensure projects are delivered to meet client expectations. Our company values include skilful, transparent, empathetic, ethical and reliable and we put an emphasis on an open, honest and transparent approach to business, prioritising the wellbeing of our team members.
This is an opportunity to work with the UK’s top universities in our higher education market. Within this area you’ll be helping our clients deliver a range of projects across a variety of areas, including: marketing and student recruitment; alumni and development; outreach and participation; clinical trials; research and innovation publishing.
In addition, this role will oversee client satisfaction and engagement across all our sectors, including the world’s leading job platforms, ecommerce clients and startups.
- Driving growth in the higher education sector to increase client retention, satisfaction and meet the business’ sector revenue target.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, acting as their main point of contact throughout their engagement with 10 Degrees.
- Have a good understanding of our products and services and be able to sell the benefits of them to clients.
- Build a deep understanding of our clients’ business objectives, goals and needs, and translate them into actionable project requirements.
- Develop project proposals, estimates and quotes.
- Help measure client satisfaction (e.g. NPS) and improve retention rates.
- Develop SLAs for client communications.
- Collaborate with our project manager, developers and designer to deliver high-quality services, meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Identify opportunities to grow client accounts and increase the company’s revenue.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition and market insights and share them with clients and our team.
You display the personal characteristics represented in our company values of being skilful, transparent, empathetic, ethical and reliable. You are self-sufficient and a problem-solver, who is happy to work independently, but want to feel part of a team.
You’re a team player who wants to be part of, and contribute to, a fun and positive working culture. You want to work at a company with ambitious growth plans and be a key part of the decision making that enables that growth.
You take pride in your work, have a passion for delivering a quality service to clients, and want to work somewhere with integrity and purpose, that is continually evolving and gives you the opportunity to grow within it.
- Proven experience in client management or account management in an agency or technology environment.
- Experience working in higher education or other public sector organisations is key.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain joyful relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Strong task management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities and stakeholders at the same time.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, with the ability to resolve conflicts and find win-win solutions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and proactive attitude, with the ability to identify opportunities and take action.
- Knowledge of WordPress and / or Laravel.
- Experience implementing a CRM or driving process change.
- Experience using Google Workspace and other collaborative cloud-based tools.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
10 Degrees is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our team, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Read more.
We do not wish to be approached by recruitment agencies at this time. Yes, even you, I know you think you’re different from all the others, but no.