In this webinar we’ll be covering website sustainability, and looking at ways to quantify and measure the environmental impact your website may be having. We’ll then look at ways at improving your sustainability with live demonstrations and practical advice.
When and where: January 2024 (exact date to be confirmed)
In this webinar we will cover:
- How and why your website emits carbon
- Why improving your sustainability is important
- Leading causes of website carbon emissions
- How to measure your website’s carbon emissions
- Easy wins to improve web sustainability
Who should attend?
This webinar is suitable for anyone involved with managing and maintaining websites or sustainability policies. We’ll be using non-technical language to describe the topic, with live demonstrations.
If you’re not measuring the carbon impact of your website, then after this webinar you’ll understand why you should and how to do it.
Places are limited, so sign up now and embark on a journey towards a more sustainable digital world!